A global player in the tire and construction reinforcement as well as composite technologies industries, Kordsa operates at 11 production facilities throughout 4 continents with approximately 4,500 reinforcers.
Inspired from life, we reinforce life. Kordsa, global player of tire and construction reinforcement and composites markets, operates in 12 facilities throughout 5 countries including Turkey, Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand and USA with its over 4.500 employees. Through its mission to “Reinforce Life”, the Company aims to create sustainable value to all its stakeholders and society by combining high value-added reinforcement technologies with innovation.READ MORE
- 1973 Kordsa Tire Cord Fabric plant in İzmit.
- 1976 First exports to Yugoslavia
- 1982 Tire Cord Fabric capacity expansion, Kordsa 2.
- 1984 Tire Cord Fabric capacity expansion, Kordsa 3.
- 1987 Dusa, Sabancý-Du-Pont JV Nylon Yarn Plant.
We believe that all occupational and environmental accidents may be prevented. Our target is to create a 100% accident-free and safe work environment and to produce 0% waste.READ MORE